Yankee Candle Classic Medium Jar Candle in Black Coconut
3 for 2 Christmas Mix and Match
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 100 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Since 1969, our candles have been made with the finest ingredients from around the world, including delightful natural extracts. Trust Yankee Candle for authentic, true fragrances that bring memories to life.
The Black Coconut Classic Medium Jar Yankee Candle conjures images of a sunset in paradise. Rich coconut, cedar wood and island blossoms promise an evening of luxurious tranquillity.
This classic medium jar candle provides up to 90 hours of pure fragrance enjoyment.
How to use
How to love your Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time. If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle.
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!
Hazards and Cautions
- Candles can cause fires.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts.
- Place on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- The jar may become hot (handle carefully).
- Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Do not refill with wax.
- Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile.
- Remove all packaging before you light the candle