Yankee Candle Classic Large Jar Sparkling Snow
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
The Yankee Candle Classic Large Jar Sparkling Snow is an opportunity to enjoy the crisp, naturally fresh scent of gleaming, snow-covered pines. The traditional design of this signature classic jar candle reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, this large jar candle provides 100 to 150 hours of true fragrance enjoyment.
Draw the curtains, light your candle, and sit back to relax and savour the lovely Christmas atmosphere created by the Yankee Candle Large Jar Sparkling Snow.
How to use
How to love your Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from.
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time. If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle.
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all
Hazards and Cautions
-Candles can cause fires.
-Never leave a burning candle unattended.
-Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
-Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts.
-Place on a stable, heat resistant surface.
-The jar may become hot (handle carefully).
-Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched.
-Do not refill with wax.
-Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid.
-Handle with care; glass containers are fragile.
-Remove all packaging before you light the candle