WHICH RANGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Key plant extract: Rosehip – The plant that feeds your skin.
*Ingredients contained within these products are certified as organic by Soil Association, Ecocert, ÖKO, National Organic Program and Skal Biocontrole for use in cosmetic products.
Botanics’ rosehip, with omega oils, helps nourish skin and restore glow.
• Rosehip is rich in vitamins A and C, omegas 3 and 6, and essential fatty acids – all nourishing skin foods for a healthy complexion.
• Harvested from high up in the Andes where the air is pure, the oil helps to nourish skin.
Key plant extract: Hibiscus – The plant that makes you glow.
Botanics’ hibiscus extract, with natural exfoliators, helps brighten skin and enhance radiance.
• Chosen for its skin brightening properties, this natural radiance enhancer uses exfoliating flower acids, found in the Hibiscus seed pods, to improve skin texture and tone.
• Sustainably sourced, the flowers are hand-picked, creating jobs for those living in a co-operative in Burkina Faso, Western Africa.
Key plant extract: Clary sage – The plant that hydrates your skin.
Botanics’ clary sage, rich in nutrients, helps moisturise dehydrated skin for hours.
Well-known to boost skin’s clarity; the word ‘clary’ comes from the Roman word ‘scalarea’ meaning ‘clear’. Because this plant has a self-activating ability to store water in dry conditions, specific skin-moisturising flavonoids were identified and extracted from leaves that have been sustainably sourced in North Eastern Spain.
Key plant extract: Ginkgo – The plant that defends youth.
Botanics’ Ginkgo helps protect skin and reveal a youthful glow.
• The leaves of the ginkgo plant contain a cocktail of antioxidants.
• Fan-like leaves harvested from ancient trees grown in Northern China’s Mu Shan Reserve are sun-dried and then crushed to obtain the extract.
TRIPLE AGE RENEWAL
Key plant extract: Purple Orchid – The plant that reduces the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles.
Botanics’ Purple Orchid range is rich in moisturising plant sugars, extracted from our purple orchid plants grown in Belgium; this helps to plump and smooth the skin.