Veet Natural Inspirations Wax Strips with Aloe Vera for Normal Skin 20 Wax Strips
Save 1/3 on selected Veet
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Experience the touch of nature with Veet natural inspirations Wax Strips.
Veet natural inspirations Wax Strips made with 90% ingredients from natural origin* give you long-lasting smoothness for up to 28 days.
Thanks to their formula made with resin derived from Pine Tree and Aloe Vera of natural origin, known for its moisturising properties, they leave the skin feeling moisturised and touchably soft.
* wax contains 90% ingredients from natural origin.
How to use
Preparation and Usage
- Tips for best results: For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing.
- Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull.
- Be brave - the faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove.
- Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once.
- You can re-use each strip until it loses its stickiness.
- 5 Steps Before using Veet Wax Strips, please read pack precautions carefully.
- 1 Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
- 2 Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy Grip™ tabs.
- 3 With the Easy Grip™ tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
- 4 Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion close to the skin rather than away from it.
- 5 After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Veet Perfect Finish™ Wipe.
Hazards and Cautions
- Retain outer pack. Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms and bikini line.
- Not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to waxes in the past. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. Before use make sure your skin is dry, non-irritated, and free of creams, oils or deodorant. Before every use, Test Your Skin Reaction by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. If you run out of Perfect Finish Wipes, you can use baby oil. Don't use water, soap or alcohol to remove the wax.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891, CI 61565, CI 47000
Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil