Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream - 50g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream - 50g cream
Soothes the vagina, keeps it supply and has a moisturising effect.
For application in the vagina and to the external genital area.
Moisturising and slightly fat-replenishing: with these typical cream-like properties, Dr. Wolff's Vagisan Moisturising Cream relieves the symptoms of vulvovaginal dryness (feeling of dryness, burning, itching, minor lesions and pain during intercourse) – entirely without hormones. If necessary, Dr. Wolff's Vagisan MoistCream can also be used before sexual intercourse.
50g cream with vaginal applicator
Dr. Wolff’s Vagisan Moisturising Cream is a smooth, white cream developed for use in symptoms of vaginal dryness. Dr. Wolff’s Vagisan Moisturising Cream contains no hormones (oestrogens) and can therefore be used alongside hormone replacement therapy or alternating with vaginal creams or pessaries that do contain hormones (oestrogen).
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Loosen the plunger, so that it can be moved inside the applicator barrel
- With the tube opening facing upwards, attach applicator onto tube opening
- Fill the applicator barrel halfway with cream (about 2.5 g cream), by gently and evenly squeezing the tube
- Remove the applicator from the tube
- You can insert the applicator into the vagina whilst lying down (on your back) or standing up (like when inserting a tampon). Carefully insert the applicator as deeply as possible into the vagina; push the plunger to empty the applicator and insert the cream into the vagina.
- After use, clean the applicator as follows: firmly press the spherical end of the plunger onto a firm surface. This will separate the plunger from the applicator barrel. Then clean the plunger and barrel separately in warm water.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. For safety reasons, do not use the applicator during pregnancy.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25°C.
Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitan Stearate.