This Works Evening Detox Spray-On Exfoliator
€10 worth of Advantage Card points when you buy 2 or more selected This Works
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
About the Product
• Resurface and decongest pollution exposed skin with just one pump of this brightening, leave on exfoliator.
• Salicylic Acid gently removes surface level dead skin cells and pollutants, decongesting pores and revealing fresher, younger looking skin.
• Naturally powerful Witch Hazel is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial – an effective treatment for oily skin. It also helps to fight the free radial damage our skin encounters when exposed to pollution, UV light and stress.
• In the morning skin will look visibly refreshed and re-invigorated.
• Apply one pump to a cotton pad and wipe over well cleansed skin, no need to wash off
WHEN: Apply this leave on exfoliator each evening to detoxify and defend from pollutants, city grime and environmental irritants.
HOW: Efficiently exfoliating Salicylic Acid removes pollution and resurfaces congested skin for a more even skintone while the antioxidants in Witch Hazel defend against free radicals and calms inflammation.
WHY: Wake to skin that looks and feels totally revitalised, rejuvenated and fortified, ready to face another day in the big smoke.
DIRECTIONS: Post cleansing, apply using a cotton pad and sweep this anti-pollution exfoliator over the skin on face, neck and chest. No need to wash off. Can be used daily. Apply an SPF in the morning after use.
For a deeper cleanse follow with evening detox clay mask up to twice a week – and give your skin a 10-minute detox to remove excess oil and environmental impurities.