T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer
Online Only - Save 10 percent when you spend €50 or more on selected electrical beauty products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 776 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer
In 2003, T3 Founder Kent Yu watched his girlfriend Julie carry out her daily beauty regime.
Julie typically applied a slew of high-end cosmetics and skincare items, but what stopped Kent in his tracks was her drugstore hair dryer. Loud, ugly, inefficient and damaging to hair, it was a jarring element.
At that moment, Kent realized there might be a need for a hair dryer that improved and elevated the styling experience.
T3 was the first to infuse styling tools with Tourmaline, a semiprecious gemstone known for its ionic energy and infrared heat properties, and the first to create a dryer that is actually good for your hair.
Each T3 tool goes through years of research and development by a team of software specialists, taking hairstyling to a whole new level.
Through their combination of cutting-edge technology and top-of the–line design, T3 tools provide runway-worthy results in record time.
Powered by proprietary T3 Tourmaline and advanced SoftAireTM technology, the Featherweight 2 dries hair fast and is proven to be healthier than air drying.
Experience healthy, beautiful hair every time you blow dry. Powered by proprietary T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic and advanced SoftAire technology, the Featherweight 2 generates a high volume of air at the perfect speed, enriching it with negative ions and far infrared heat. The enriched airflow exits the dryer in a wide cone shape that dries large sections of hair fast. Negative ions in the airflow cancel static and quickly seal the cuticle, which helps hair retain natural moisture, reduces frizz and enhances shine. With a sleek design, ergonomic angled handle, and lightweight body, the Featherweight 2 is as beautiful to look at, as it is to hold.
* T3 Tourmaline®: Patented infusion process emits negative ions & infrared heat for faster, healthier drying.
* Ionic: Breaks down water molecules for faster drying and helps smooth the hair cuticle.
* Ceramic: Infrared energy heats hair evenly from the inside out for faster drying and lasting results.
* T3 SoftAire™: Delivers a large, perfectly even cone of heat that accelerates drying process even further.
* 2 Speeds & 3 Heat Settings: Provide greater styling versatility for all hair types.
* Cool Shot: A burst of cool air locks in any style for a smooth, sleek finish.
* Tourmaline Concentrator: Directs enriched airflow for faster, healthier, more precise drying.
* Ergonomic Handle: Angled design alleviates strain on your wrist for the most comfortable drying experience.
* Long Life Motor: Professional-level, highly durable, long-lasting motor.
* 9ft Cord with Cord Wrap: Professional-length cord for effortless drying and easy organisation.
* Weighs just 675 grams! (1.5lbs)
* Lightweight: New weight-balanced design for even greater comfort.
29.5cm x 29.5cm x 11.1cm 1155g
2 year guarantee
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. Click here for further info.
How to use
Start by selecting your desired speed and heat setting. Rough dry hair until it is 80% dry. Section hair, then place a barrel brush underneath the first section starting at the roots and pull down, always directing the airflow at the brush. When you get to the ends, roll the hair back up to your head, hold for a minute. Release and move on to the next section. Continue this process with all sections until your hair is fully styled. Run through your hair one last time with the cool shot to set the style.