Stila Smudge Pot Eyshadow & Gel Eyeliner
Collect 68 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This unique gel eyeliner and shadow is an innovative alternative to traditional powder and liquid formulas. This clever little gel has an inky intensity that leaves powder shadows in the dust. A favorite for the sultry, smoky eye.Apply with a liner brush for razor-sharp precision or smudge it with your fingers for more complete coverage. Remember to always close the airtight lid to keep the gel soft and pliable.
How to use
Smudge Pots double as eyeliner and eye shadow. Use your fingers or brushes to create a variety of looks. The product is very creamy and easy to work with allowing for ideal application time.
- Use Brush #28 or Brush #20 to line and smudge the smudge pots for a smoky, blended look. To create a straight line with the smudge pot, try using Brush #13.
- Smudge Pots can be worn on the inner rim of the eyes. Paint the product on this area using the large side of Brush #28.
- Kitten Smudge Pot is a great shadow base and highlighter. This shade can also be applied to the center of the lower lash line to make the eyes look bigger.
- Cobalt Smudge Pot is a great color option for those with brown eyes.
- Black Cat Smudge Pot is easily sheered on when applied over Kitten Prime Color. Try this look for a simple yet seductive smoky eye.
- For a quick look, use kitten and bronze smudge pot. Both can be applied with fingers. Use Kitten as a base and add Bronze to the lid. Finish with lots of MAJOR Major Lash Mascara .
isododecane, polyethylene, cyclopentasiloxane , trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, calcium sodium borosilicate, phenyl trimethicone, hydrogenated polyisobutene, lecithin, propylene carbonate, barium sulfate, silica, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, may contain [+/-] mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), carmine (ci 75470), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) .