Soltan Sensitive Protect Face cream SPF50+ 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Soltan Sensitive Protect Face cream SPF50+ 50ml has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
How to use
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
• Use 1 teaspoon full of product for the face and neck. Rub in well
• One tube contains 10 applications
• Avoid contact with fabrics.
Hazards and Cautions
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm)
• Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Aqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene glycol, Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol (nano), Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Cetearyl alcohol, Tribehenin, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Decyl glucoside, Methylparaben, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Xanthan gum, Tocopheryl acetate, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, Propylene glycol, T-butyl alcohol, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Panax ginseng root extract.