Soltan Protect & Moisturise Suncare Stick SPF30
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Soltan Protect & Moisturise Stick SPF30 5g has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
How to use
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then frequently when required especially after swimming or towelling
• Avoid contact with fabrics.
Hazards and Cautions
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm). Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
Ethylhexyl palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, Polyethylene, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Tocopheryl acetate.