Soltan Kids Stick SPF50+ 25g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Soltan Kids Stick SPF50+ 25g has the highest UVA star rating. UVA rays penetrate deep into the skin, causing long-term skin damage and premature ageing. The UVA star rating system shows how much protection a product has, with five stars being the highest level.
How to use
• Apply 15 minutes before going into the sun
• Reapply when in the sun and then every 1-2 hours and always after swimming or towelling
• Avoid contact with fabrics.
Hazards and Cautions
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
• Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
• Avoid the midday sun (between 11am and 3pm). Seek shade and cover up
• Overexposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Titanium dioxide (nano), Silica, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl palmitate, Benzyl benzoate.