Green tea & berry burst smoothie
Give your day a little boost
Fancy something fab and fruity to put a spring in your step? Look no further! Not only is this smoothie bursting with berries for a bit of zing, it also contains matcha green tea – so it’s packed full of nutrients and good stuff. Go on, give it a go and give your day a little boost.
• 1 Pukka Fairtrade Matcha Green Tea bag
• 2tbsp Meridian Smooth Almond Butter
• 150g raspberries
• 150g blueberries
1. Place the green tea bag in a cup of 200ml of boiling water and let it infuse
2. When the tea is cool, pour it into the blender
3. Add 2 tablespoons of the almond butter
4. Add the blueberries and raspberries
5. Drizzle a teaspoon of manuka honey on top
6. Blend until smooth and enjoy!