Slimfast Vegan Advanced Vitality Shake - Intense Mint Chocolate - 486g
Save 20 percent on selected SlimFast Vitality
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Chocolate and Mint flavour shake powder with sweeteners, meal replacement for weight control.
Vegan and gluten free meal replacement shake
- 20g Protein
- 220 Cals
- High in Fibre
- Contains green tea extract
- With real fruit, 23 vitamins and minerals
- 9 servings - just add water
- Biotin helps energy yielding metabolism*
- Chronium to maintain sugar levels**
- Iron to help reduce tiredness***
- Slimfast 3-2-1 Plan - it's simple, easy to stick to & scientifically proven to work^.
- Pick 3 snacks a day - Slimfast snacks or fruit & veg
- Choose 2 Slimfast meal replacements, shakes or bars
- Have 1 balanced 600kcal meal (800kcal for men).
- Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
- Get active! Exercise could help you reach your goal.
*Biotin contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
**Chrononium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
***Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Suitable for vegans - registered by the Vegan Society.
How to use
To prepare your shake:
A: Take 250ml cold water
B: Add 4 level scoops of powder to the water (scoop in bag)
C: Cover and shake well for approximately 20 seconds
For best results use a blender and ice.
Hazards and Cautions
Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care teams on:
Boots UK: 0345 609 0055
Boots Ireland: 1 890 200008
This information was last updated 12/07/2017
Not suitable for children under 12 years
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if seal is broken.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding or if trying to become pregnant, please consult with your pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Slimfast meals are not designed to be your only food - add a balanced nutritious meal and healthy snacks every day.
- Can only help weight loss as part of a calories controlled diet and an active lifestyle.
- If you are adolescent, pregnany, breastfeeding, have a medical condition or wnat to lose more than 20% of your weight - then talk about your
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best before end: see pack.
Soya protein isolate, maltodextrin, polydextrose (dietary fibre), soya bean oil, fat reduced cocoa powder (8%) (contains soya lecithin), vitamins and minerals1, emulsifiers (powdered cellulose, sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, sunflower lecithin, soya lecithin), stabiliser (acacia gum), natural flavourings (contains yeast extract), thickener (xanthan gum) green tea extract (0.2%), rosemary extract, sweetener (sucralose).
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
1Vitamins and minerals: Potassium chloride, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, iron pyrophosphate, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, niacin, vitamin A, pantothenic acid, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate, vitamin B7, copper