Sheamoisture Intensive Hydration Hair Mask Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Masque 355 ML
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Sheamoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Mask is designed for those with damaged, dry hair who want to restore the beauty to their coily hair.
Our hair mask for dry hair provides intensive conditioning by infusing hair with a powerful dose of moisture and nutrients. Replenished moisture is then locked in hair strands that become stronger and smoother and you can enjoy hair without frizz.
Mafura and Baobab restorative Oils, antioxidant-rich Fig Extract and Fair-Trade Shea Butter from Ghana are natural and effective ingredients that help restore a healthy look and feel to damaged hair.
HOW TO USE: Apply a generous amount to clean, wet hair and distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 mins then rinse thoroughly. For extra-conditioning, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 mins. You can also try our conditioner from the same range.
This sulphate and silicone free hair mask contains NO nasties such as parabens, phthalates or mineral oils. SheaMoisture products are powered by sustainably sourced, trusted ingredients that have never been tested on animals.
SheaMoisture is the legacy of Sofi Tucker, a pioneering mother of four and an entrepreneur, who sold Shea Butter, African Black Soap and homemade beauty preparations in Sierra Leone in 1912. We honour her vision by continuing to formulate with Raw Shea Butter handcrafted by women in Africa.
Every purchase of SheaMoisture products powers the Community Commerce model that invests in our communities.
- Sheamoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Mask is a deep conditioner hair treatment for dry and damaged hair
- Manuka Honey, Fair Trade Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fig Extract are blended into a rich formulation of restorative Mafura and Baobab Oils
- SheaMoisture delivers the perfect sulphate and silicone free hair mask for those who have dry and damaged coily hair
- The rich formulation of our hair mask for dry hair restores and locks in moisture while deeply conditioning and smoothing for stronger, healthier frizz-free hair
- All SheaMoisture hair treatment products are ethically traded, sustainably produced and cruelty-free and with every purchase, you show support of our mission to reinvest in our communities
- SheaMoisture products, like this hair mask for dry hair, contain only natural goodness: NO sulphates or silicones
How to use
Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For extra-conditioning, cover hair with a plastic cap. Apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using a hair steamer do not cover hair. Moist heat will add to masqueʼs hydration
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter* **, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum, Panthenol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mel (Honey), Cetrimonium Chloride, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit/Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene Ingredients correct at time of publication. Always check the packaging for latest ingredient list.