Schwarzkopf got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Vegan Hairspray 300ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 20 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Innovative, iconic and best selling
- Secures and sets your hair in seconds
- Beautiful citrus fragrance, easy to wash out and no crunch
- Create your favourite look, celebrate your originality or create new on-trend styles
- For over the top spikes, spray heavily and twist tips
- For that messy look, spray hair from roots to ends and massage with fingertips in a circular motion
- Finish with a direct blast to cement your style
- For maximum effect, use got2b glued water resistant spiking glue in your wet hair and fix it with got2b glued blasting freeze spray.
How to use
How to use:
- Use on dry or towel-dried hair
- Rub into your palms and tousle, flatten or twist single sections of hair as you like
Hazards and Cautions
Pressurised container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Keep away from the eyes and inflamed skin. Do not spray near or place can on painted or polished surfaces. Do not use in a confined space. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Aqua, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Petrolatum, Parfum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, PEG-8 Beeswax, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica, Geraniol, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 15985