Scholl Gel Activ Women's Extreme Heels Insoles
Save 1/3 on selected Scholl insoles
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Scholl Gel Activ Women's Extreme Heels Insoles.
Extreme comfort for extreme heels.
Suitable for shoe sizes UK 3 – 7.5, AUS 4-8, EUR: 35-40,5.
Suitable for shoes with heels above 5.5cm.
Amazing cushioning pads for extreme heels.
Ultra soft gel arch relieves pressures off ball of foot and provides extra comfort. Non slip design ensures that your feet & insole stays firmly in place. Designed & assessed in consultation with foot care specialists.
How to use
- Ensure inside of shoe is clean and dry before use
- Remove plastic backing & look for a marking to indicate left (L) versus right (R) insole.
- Place the insole sticky side down into the front of the shoe, ensuring the raised areas starts and the beginning of the slope of your shoe (this will be under the ball of your foot). Reposition as needed.
- Replace after 6 months or at first signs of wear.
- To remove the insole, pull it slowly and gently out of the shoe.
Hazards and Cautions
Discontinue use if you experience adverse reaction.