Safe & Sound extra push-button large 7 day pill box with braille
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Safe & Sound push button 7 day pill box with braille is an ideal way of keeping track of daily medication and vitamins. The pill box is opened at the push of a button.Each compartment is curved so that the pills are easy to remove. Each day of the week is conveniently split into A.M and P.M sections.
How to use
- To open the the compartments gently push the button. To close the compartments gently push the lid back into original position.
- Snapping the lid closed can damage the retaining lug.
- Wash entire unit first and subsequent uses as required, with warm soapy water. Rinse well and dry with a soft cloth.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep all pills and medicines away from children at all times.
- Thoroughly inspect all parts before the first and subsequent uses to ensure that there are no defects, signs of wear or foreign particles.
- Replace entire unit immediately if any parts appear worn, or if abny compartment fails to close securely.