Rimmel Sunshimmer In Shower Self Tan Lotion 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Rimmel Sunshimmer In Shower Self Tan Lotion 200ml is so smooth and speedy to use, it only needs a 1-MINUTE EXPRESS application before being rinsed-off, developing a gorgeous sun kissed glow after a couple of hours. The more often you apply, the more intense the tanning result will be. Perfect for use all over the body, this mistake-proof lotion gives a streak-free and natural-looking tan. Your skin is left beautifully soft and hydrated and, as an added bonus, there’s no biscuity fake tan smell.
- 1-Minute Express application
- Tan Easy
- Application Moisturising formula
How to use
Application couldn’t be easier; just follow four simple steps:
1. Shower with your usual shower gel and rinse off.
2. Step out from under the water and apply and massage the lotion evenly onto wet skin with your hands or wet mitt. Top tip: don’t forget the sides of your body and the backs of your thighs and arms. Sweep lightly over the parts of your body with the driest skin - knees, ankles, elbows and hands.
3. No need to shiver in the shower. As soon as the product is evenly applied, rinse-off carefully straight away.
4. Pat yourself dry, avoiding rubbing – and dress-up!
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, BHT, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Limonene, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Melanin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ribehenin, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, FD&C Blue N°1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red N°4 (CI 14700), FD&C Yellow N°5 (CI 19140).