RIB Tour of London
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
For those who want a little extra impact with their tour, the RIB powerboat is the most exciting way to view the riverside landmarks of London. The skipper will unleash the powerboat’s twin engines whilst your guide entertains and regales you with fascinating history of the capital. Hold on tight as you reach speeds of up to 30 knots whilst passing some of the most famous sights of London, such as the Houses of Parliament and the Tower of London to name but a few.
This experience is certain to provide you much more excitement and history in one hour than any conventional tour. Your experience will begin with an introduction and safety briefing with one of the highly qualified commercial skippers. After you are kitted out with life jackets you will step aboard the RIB and begin your high speed tour of London. Starting at Festival Pier you will pass the Houses of Parliament towards the Tower of London. You will then reach Canary Wharf before returning to Festival Pier to disembark.
Please note January to March tours run on weekends only.
- This experience is available on selected dates, April to October.
- This experience will last approximately 50 minutes.
- The minimum age is 3 years. Under 18s need to be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian.
- You are required to inform them of any conditions including but not limited to; current or past back problems, angina or any other heart conditions, epilepsy, dizzy spells and diabetes.
- There are no qualifications necessary for this experience. We advise you book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- There is a maximum capacity of 12 people on the RIB tour. You're welcome to bring along family and friends to watch you depart.
This voucher is valid for a minimum of 11 months
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store