Revitive Ultrasound Therapy
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 796 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Relieves pain, speeds healing.
Therapeutic Ultrasound - relieves muscular pain and supports healing.
For muscular injuries, aches, pains and strains.
- Relieve pain
- Aid healing
- Recommended by health professionals.
- Drug Free
- Medical Device
Muscular injuries, sports injuries, aches, pains and strains can easily get in the way of doing what you enjoy. Whether it’s your favourite sport, enjoying a good walk, cycling, gardening or looking after the kids/grandkids, being able to move freely is vital to your everyday life.
What is REVITIVE Ultrasound?
An easy to use, hand-held ultrasound device, REVITIVE Ultrasound is designed to effectively relieve aches and pains and aid healing of a wide
range of injuries. With a range of settings, you are in complete control of the treatment.
How Ultrasound works
Therapeutic Ultrasound Technology, widely used by physiotherapists, is a very high frequency sound vibration (so high it cannot be felt) that stimulates tissue up to 5cm beneath the skin’s surface. The movement and vibration of cellular fluids causes changes in membrane permeability and the movement of essential ions and nutrients into and out of the cell, to aid repair. Ultimately, Ultrasound helps to support the body’s natural healing process, so you can get back to your best.
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Target your pain in 3 easy steps:
1. Turn the device on, and select the required duration and intensity level.
2. Apply REVITIVE Ultrasound Gel to the Treatment Head.
3. Apply Treatment Head in a flat, slow, circular motion over the skin surface of the treatment area.
Select your time setting:
– 5 minutes
– 10 minutes
– 15 minutes
Select the intensity
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Warnings: Revitive Ultrasound Therapy should not be...
• Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a suspected or confirmed tumour)
• Used on the skin over electronic implants, including pacemakers or defibrillators
• Used on an infected or bleeding area, including tuberculosis
• Used on the skin over vascular (blood vessel) abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
• Used directly on the abdomen or lower back of pregnant women
• Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates), in the presence of myositis ossificans (bone formed within the muscle) or over the eyes, skull or reproductive organs
• Used over open wounds or fragile or damaged skin e.g. eczema
• Used on the front of the neck over the carotid sinus
• Used over spinal abnormalities e.g. spina bifida, following laminectomy
• Used over active deep vein thrombosis or thrombophlebitis
• Used on recently irradiated tissue (within 6 months)
• Used on heart, eye, testes, near brain, cervical ganglia, spine, laminectomy sites (can cause spinal cord bleeding).
• Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
If you have any doubts about the suitability of REVITIVE Ultrasound, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Contents and Specifications:
|Power supply input||
|Effective intensity||2.4 W/cm2|
|Power supply output||DC 15V, 1.2A|
|Dimension (mm)||195L x 50W x 65H|
|Duration (min)||5-15 with auto turn-off|