Remington PROluxe Straightener S9100
Online Only - Save 10 percent when you spend €50 or more on selected electrical beauty products
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Remington PROluxe Hair Straightener
Introducing longer-lasting styles from the professional grade PROluxe straightener. The intelligent OPTIheat technology found within, locks in styles all-day, giving you healthy looking and beautifully straight hair.
Be hair confident in whatever you do, and get a beautiful 24-hour hairstyle to suit your 24/7 lifestyle. Your hairstyles will last longer and feel straighter with our PROluxe Straighteners from day all the way through to night.
The PROluxe Straightener comes complete with ultimate glide ceramic-coated plates, and has been proven to give you up to five times smoother results*. Your hair will glide effortlessly across the ceramic, leaving you with snag-free, 50% straighter hair in just one pass**.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
24 Hour Locked In Styles
Salon results that last all day
Intelligent OPTIHeat technology provides heat where it matters
Pro+ setting for guilt-free, healthier styling
Variable settings up to 230°C
5x smoother* with ultimate glide ceramic
50% straighter hair in one pass**
How to use
- Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Plug the product into the mains power supply.
- Press and hold the on button to switch on.
- When the styler is plugged in but not turned on a lock symbol will show in the display window indicating the styler is standby mode.
- Select the desired temperature.
- To adjust the temperature use the +/- temperature controls on the side of the product. ‘+’ increases the temperature ‘-’ decreases the temperature.
*vs. standard ceramic coating
**vs. standard Remington straightener