Remington HYDRAluxe pro dryer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 576 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Hydraluxe Pro Hairdryer has a Powerful Digital Motor and Hydracare Sensor, letting you create beautiful expert results with no heat damage*. The Moisture Lock Conditioners help preserve the hairs’ perfect balance of moisture, so you can achieve smoother, softer, shinier** styles with every blow-dry.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
- Wash and condition your hair as normal.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a towel and comb through.
- Hairsprays contain flammable material – do not use while using this product.
- Fit accessory attachments by pushing it on to the front of the hairdryer. Take care when you do this because the attachments can become hot during use.
2. Switch your hairdryer on and select the desired speed setting (low or high) using the speed selector (E) switch.
3. Select the desired heat setting ( low, medium, or high) using the heat selector (N) switch.
4. To use the Hydracare function see Using the Hydracare Function below.
5. After use, turn the appliance off and unplug it.
Using the Hydracare Function
1. Select the hydracare function using the hydracare on/off switch.
2. The Hydracare icon will illuminate during styling indicating the sensor is continuously regulating the temperature of the air directed to your hair, protecting against excessive heat build-up without compromising on your styling results.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised. Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children under 8 years. B Do not use this appliance near bathtubs, showers, basins or other vessels containing water.
- When the appliance is used in a bathroom, unplug it after use since the proximity of water presents a hazard even when the appliance is switched off.
- For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current not exceeding 30 mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the bathroom*. * Currently, the fitting in a bathroom of an electrical socket suitable or capable of operating the appliance is not permitted in the UK (see BS7671).
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Always ensure the voltage to be used corresponds to the voltage stated on the unit before plugging the appliance into the mains socket.
- Keep direct airflow away from eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not allow any part of the appliance touch the face, neck or scalp.
- During use, always ensure the inlet and outlet grilles are not blocked in any way as this will cause the unit to automatically stop. If this should occur, switch off and allow the unit to cool.
- Keep the power plug and cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended while plugged in.
- Do not place the appliance on any soft furnishings.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not set the appliance down while still on.
- Do not twist or kink the cable, or wrap it round the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Check the cord regularly for any sign damage.
- This appliance is not intended for commercial or salon use.