Remington Air Plates Straightener S7412
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical hair styling
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 588 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
S7412 Airplates Hair Straightener
WORLD’S 1ST SUSPENDED PLATES
From the first time you use our Air Plates, you'll notice they feature the world’s first suspended plates, which adjust with each stroke to give you more control and coverage. They simply glide smoothly from root to tip for faster, more efficient results.
COOL TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
Our cool touch technology comes from the innovative suspended plates. They don’t touch the outer casing, making it cooler to touch. So now you can grip the top of the straightener for ultimate control when styling. For even more ease, you can grip it with both hands when creating curls. The cooler housing helps curls to set when using the straightener to curl.
World’s first suspended plates
Black titanium Ceramic infused plates
2x smoother glide*
3x longer lasting*
10x more ceramic*
Cool touch technology
230° variable temperature
Heats up in 15 seconds
Heat proof pouch
Auto safety shut off
1.8m swivel cord
3 year warranty
How to use
Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free.
- Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first.
- Plug the product into the mains power supply.
- Press and hold the on/off button for around 2 seconds to switch on.
- Select your desired temperature: Press the on/off button once for 150°C, twice for 170°C, three times for 190°C, four times for 210°C and five times for 230°C.
- The temperature settings are indicated by the dots on the LCD screen.
- One dot = 150°C, two dots = 170°C, three dots = 190°C, four dots = 210°C, five dots = 230°C.