PMD Personal Microderm Classic Pink
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 612 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
PMD Personal Microderm Classic Pink
Make skincare a priority in your schedule with personal microderm - a luxury skincare device that delivers the same results as spa microdermabrasion treatments
Spinning discs coated with hypoallergenic and antibacterial aluminum oxide crystals combined with perfectly calibrated vacuum suction provide unmatched results with each treatment. Using the personal microderm weekly will reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores.
Patented Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin. New cell growth is stimulated and glowing youthful skin is revealed when you remove that barrier of dead skin cells.
Removing the top layer of dead, dull skin can be achieved with personal microderm. Skin care products can penetrate 20X deeper maximizing the benefits of skin care, once the barrier of dead skin is removed.
- One Speed
- Classic Face & Body Caps
- Ultra Sensitive Training Disc
- 2 x Grey Very Sensitive Discs
- 2 x Blue Sensitive Discs
- 2 x Green Moderate Discs.
How to use
1. Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly
2. Using the white disc, practice on arm or leg before using on face
3. Pull skin tight to help device to smoothly glide over skin
4. Move the device across skin in an upward motion
5. Following treatment apply toner and moisturizer
6. Wash the cap and filter after each use
Hazards and Cautions
1. Do not use any intense skin care treatments such as chemical peel products (alpha and beta hydroxy acid, retin A or retinol prior to or within 48 hours of using the Personal Microderm. Use common sense and good judgment. Do not over do it. 2. Do not use the Personal Microderm without first consulting a physician if you are using Accutane. 3. Do not use the Personal Microderm without first consulting a physician if you have any serious skin conditions, if you have extremely sensitive skin or if are taking any prescriptions that will impact your skin. 4. Do not use directly above the eye bone or below the brow bone. Your skin is loose and thin. Stay away from those areas. 5. Do not allow the tool to hover in one spot. If this happens, do not be alarmed. You may have red marks or scabs. Simply use a good recovery moisturizer and sunscreen. After a few days, you will have fresh new skin. 6. Do not use the Personal Microderm over the same spot of skin multiple times. The effects of the device are not always immediately visible, so you must be careful. After several uses, you will learn how to best perform each treatment for your skin type. 7. Do not continue to use the Personal Microderm if you feel any pain during the treatment. Pain is a sign that you have been too aggressive. You may have hovered, gone too slow or done multiple passed. Learn from each treatment to customize the right treatment for you.
International model. Set up from 110 volts to 220 and 230 volts Aluminum oxide is a naturally occurring element that is extremely hard, second only to diamond. Aluminum Oxide crystals are non-airborne, hypoallergenic and antibacterial which helps prevent any adverse reactions and reduce spreading of bacteria which may cause irritations.
Aluminum oxide is a naturally occurring element that is extremely hard, second only to diamond. Aluminum Oxide crystals are non-airborne, hypoallergenic and antibacterial which helps prevent any adverse reactions and reduce spreading of bacteria which may cause irritations.
PMD Personal Microderm