Philosophy The Microdelivery Vitamin C Resurfacing Peptide Peel Kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 304 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel Kit
Philosophy pioneered a next-generation microdermabrasion procedure that rapidly resurfaces the skin as it replenishes the skin with vitamin C.
The treatment is known as the microdelivery peel and is light years ahead of traditional microdermabrasion.
- We are proud to offer an in-home version of this revolutionary microdermabrading treatment.
- The peel is ideal for all skin types.
- Results are immediate and remarkable.
- Formulated with vitamin C/peptide resurfacing crystals, lactic/salicylic activating gel and sunflower seed oil
How to use
- Step 1. Place a grape-sized amount of vitamin c/ peptide resurfacing crystals and same amount of lactic/ salicylic acid activation gel into a clean bowl. Mix it until white foam appears
- Step 2. Apply to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area. a warming sensation will occur. Leave foam mixture on for 2 – 3 minutes.( You can massage foam mixture for extra exfoliation benefits or let it sit for sensitive skin.) rinse thoroughly.
Hazards and Cautions
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- This product contains alpha hydroxyl acid (aha) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Vitamin C/ peptide crystals - peg-6, sodium bicarbonate, oleth-30, glyceryl stearate se, silica, tocopheryl acetate, 1, 2- hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol, beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate, ethyl-hexyl palmitate, fragrance, palmitoyl oligopeptide , tribribehenin, sorbitan isostearate, limonene, bht.
- Lactic/salicylic acid activating gel - water/aqua/eau, lactic acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, salicylic acid, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, phosphate, 1, 2- hexanediol, caprylyl glycol, polyquaternium-10.