Philips Replacement Blades SH50/50 for Series 5000 Electric Shavers
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 176 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Within one year your shaver heads cut 4.5 million hairs on your face
- Super Lift and Cut Action lifts hairs to cut comfortably close
- Fits product type: Shaver series 5000 (S5xxx), AquaTouch (S5xxx), PowerTouch (PT8xx, PT7xx) & AquaTouch (AT8xx, AT7xx)
- Replace the shaver heads and get back peak performance; Change heads every 2 years for the best results
- Shaving heads per packaging: 3
To get back to 100% performance, replace your shaving heads every 2 years.
Get a shave that’s fast and close. Our MultiPrecision blades raises and cuts all hairs and remaining stubble – all in a few strokes.
Super Lift & Cut Action
Shave closer with the dual-blade Super Lift & Cut action. The first blade raises each hair while the second blade comfortably cuts below skin level, for really smooth results.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
1. Open the shaver by pressing the "release" button
2. Remove the retaining rings by turning them counterclockwise
3. Take out the old shaving heads and carefully insert replacements; check that the heads align exactly in the setting
4. Replace the retaining rings and secure them by turning the lock clockwise
5. When you close the shaving head properly, you will hear it click into place
How to reset your shaver
After replacing shaving heads, you can reset the replacement reminder by pressing the on/off button for more than 7 seconds. Otherwise, replacement trigger will turn off automatically after 9 successive shaves.