PhD Smart Protein Powder - Lemon Drizzle Cake 900g
Collect 124 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
High protein powder mix, food supplement with sweetener.
- 30 servings
- Each 30g serving contains: 19g of protein, 0.9g sugar, 116kcal
- Deliciously versatile perfect for: Recipes, mousse and shakes
This product is suitable for vegetarians.
How to use
To mix a high protein shake to be used between meals, add 200ml of water into a shaker cup or blender, add 1 serving (30g) of Smart Protein™ and shake for 10 seconds.
MAKE ME INTO AN INSTANT MOUSSE
See below for how to mix Smart Protein™ into a thick, deliciously indulgent high protein, low sugar mousse.
- Add 1 serving (30g scoop) into your favourite bowl, mug or cup.
- Pour 80ml of milk, water or almond milk into the bowl, mug or cup.
- Stir the mix together for 30 seconds to create an instant mousse.
TRY THIS DELICIOUS RECIPE: LEMON AND BLUEBERRY PROTEIN PANCAKES (Makes 4 pancakes)
Nutritionist approved, macrocontrolled recipe created for PhD Nutrition by Lizzy Cole (MSc, MA, PGCE).
You will need:
- 30g (1 scoop) Lemon Drizzle Cake Smart Protein™
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 medium egg
- 80ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 100g fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil (for frying)
- Pre-heat a frying pan with 1 tsp coconut oil over medium heat.
- Combine all the pancake ingredients (except blueberries) in a food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
- Add the blueberries to the mixture and stir.
- Spoon ¼ of the mixture onto the frying pan and cook on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used, then serve up and enjoy!
Hazards and Cautions
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care teams on:
Boots UK: 0345 609 0055
Boots Ireland: 1 890 200008
This information was last updated 11/04/2018
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use if seal is broken or damaged.
During pregnancy and breastfeeding or if trying to become pregnant, please consult with your pharmacist or doctor before taking this product.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best before end: see pack.
Serving scoop included, but may have settled to the bottom of pouch during transit.
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: PhD Nutrition Ltd., Albion Mills, Willerby, East Yorkshire. HU10 6DN, UK.
Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Oat Flour (Gluten), Flavourings, Sodium Chloride, Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose).
Allergy advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, please see ingredients listed in bold. May also contain: Egg, Nuts, Peanuts.
Serving size: 30g (1 scoop). 30 servings per pouch.
|Typical values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||1636 kJ/ 388kcal||491kJ/ 116kcal|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Riboflavin||0.59mg||0.18mg (13% RI*)|
|Calcium||1000mg||300mg (38% RI*)|
|Phosphorus||520mg||156mg (22% RI*)|
|Zinc||3.30mg||0.99mg (10% RI*)|
* Daily reference intake