Oral-B Pro 1 FlossAction Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun, 1 Handle, 1 Toothbrush Head
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 148 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Oral-B Pro 1 FlossAction electric toothbrush provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The professionally inspired design of the Floss Action toothbrush head cleans tooth-by-tooth and features MicroPulse bristles that help provide a superior deep clean between teeth vs. a regular manual toothbrush. An in-handle timer helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
- A 2 pin cable for charging via 2 pin shaving socket is included
- Dynamic movement helps you achieve enhanced results
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action oscillates, rotates, and pulsates to break up and remove plaque better than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable electric toothbrush with 1 mode: Daily Clean
- Content: 1 toothbrush handle, 1 FlossAction brush head, 1 charger
- Oral-B, the #1 brand used by dentists worldwide
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Country of origin: Germany
How to use
Wet the brush head and apply toothpaste. Place the toothbrush in the mouth and turn on. Guide the brush head slowly from tooth to tooth. Hold the toothbrush head in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth. Brush the gums as well as the teeth, first the outsides, then the insides, finally the chewing surfaces.
Hazards and Cautions
Not for children under 3 years of age. Adult supervision required.