Olay Regenerist 3 Point Super Cleansing System
Free Olay bag when you buy selected Olay
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 196 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Up to 30% increase in absorption of anti-ageing ingredients*
*into skin surface vs. clean alone on unclean skin
4x better cleansing* + gently exfoliates + effectively prepares the skin for your anti ageing routine *tested on cleansing make-up and exfoliation vs. Olay skin perfecting cleanser alone. An Olay face moisturiser provides the essential anti-ageing ingredients that your skin needs to stay younger looking. With our extensive range of products, we recommend trying the Olay regime, with a serum or Olay treatment cream (such as an eye cream), used with a face cream for the day, and then accompanied by a night cream to help moisturise your skin whilst you sleep.
Try the Olay regime alongside your moisturiser today and feel your best beautiful. Note: Oil of Olay was the previous brand name for Olay. Olay hand cream/ handcream is no longer supplied in the UK.
How to use
Preparing the 3 point super cleansing system for use.
Installing Brush Head:
Press the brush head onto the connection pin until it locks into position with a click. For best results, replace brush head every 3 months or sooner if bristles become worn.
Directions for Use:
Dampen facial skin and brush head with water.
Dispense Regenerist skin perfecting cleanser in your hand and massage over face.
Turn on cleansing brush and gently move around the face for approximately 60 seconds.
Avoid the eye area.
Rinse face and brush head with water.
Installing and Removing Batteries:
Gently rock the battery compartment side to side while pulling to release battery cover. Remove both old batteries if present and insert new batteries, Type AA/LR6, aligning +/- symbols. Replace battery cover.
Best use with Olay Regenerist Skin Perfecting Cleanser and Olay Regenerist 3 point range (Day & Night Cream)
Hazards and Cautions
AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH EYES AND HAIRLINE/HAIR. IF SKIN IRRITATION OR REDNESS OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE. As this product increases exfoliation of facial cleansers, it may also increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Features and Benefits
- A revolutionary cleansing system from Olay, the N#1 skincare brand * Euromonitor 2011, UK Value share, Facial care category reading
- As effective as a £180 cleansing device* *tested on make-up cleansing vs. a range of other relevant and publicly available cleansing devices within and up to £180 price bracket - UK 2012
- Remove make up 4x more effectively than manual cleanser *Tested on cleansing make-up vs. Olay skin perfecting cleanser alone
- Effectively prepares the skin for your anti ageing routine
- Up to 30% increase in absorption of anti-ageing ingredients* *into skin surface vs. clean alone on unclean skin
- Respectful of skin’s moisture barrier
- 2 speed system, water resistant for use in the shower
- Shaped to suit the contours of your face for better removal of dirt and make up even in the T-zone and chin
Aqua, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-100, Sodium Isethionate, Coconut Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Magnesium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone