No7 Pure Retinol 0.3% Retinol Night Concentrate 30ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 176 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- The No1 retinol product sold in Boots* with 0.3% pure retinol
- Clinically proven, expertly formulated, to deliver 10 skin results**
- 89% of women agreed the product gave great results, whilst being gentle on their skin**
- Formulated to be kinder to your skin
- 0.3% Pure Retinol - the expert recommended powerful level for efficacy and skin comfort reboots the skin helping it to act like younger, healthier looking skin
- Matrixyl 3000+ - No7's powerful anti-wrinkle peptide technology for helping to restore a more youthful appearance to your skin
- Retinol optimiser - an intelligent slow-release oil encapsulation system for enhanced delivery throughout the night
- Bisabolol - the active component in chamomile helps to minimise irritation by calming and soothing the skin
How to use
Unlock your skin’s potential. This concentrate can be used as the first stage of your evening age-defying regime. Step 1 - Apply 2/3 pumps evenly onto a cleansed face avoiding the eye, outer eye and lip area (Allow the product to completely absorb into the skin) Step 2 – Follow with your chosen No7 Age-defying Serum applying to your face and neck Step 3 – Pat on your No7 Eye Cream gently around the eye area Step 4 – Finish with your No7 Night Cream applying to your face and neck in an upward motion Top Tips: • Limit initial use to once or twice a week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. As a guide, it will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use. • Always apply your No7 Day Cream with SPF 15 the following morning Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference.
Hazards and Cautions
Contains retinol, which may cause sensitivity. Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference. NOTE: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any products containing Retinoids. • Do not apply to irritated, broken or inflamed skin • We do not recommend using facial hair removal products/methods whilst using this product. • Retinol can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Limit sun exposure and ensure you apply minimum SPF 15 Day Cream every morning while using this product • This product must not be used in conjunction with other pure retinol products, as well as retinoic acid, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs) • Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately • For external use only • Do not use if taking prescription acne medication or undergoing a skin peeling regime
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan gum, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Bisabolol, Inulin lauryl carbamate, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitan laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Behentrimonium chloride, Sucrose laurate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Benzoic acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7