No7 LABORATORIES DARK CIRCLE Corrector 15ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 points with this purchase
Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
No7 LABORATORIES DARK CIRCLE Corrector is the first clinically proven treatment for dark circles, reducing their appearance by up to 30% delivering both fast, visible results and longer-term benefits over time.
- Formulated with Hyaluronic acid to help visibly plump skin
- Algae extract and rollerball applicator leaves your eyes feeling instantly soothed and cooled
- Lightening technology targets the 3 causes of dark circles so skin appears firmed, calmed and less hyperpigmented
- Light diffusing particles and colour correcting pigments in each shade help to correct different skin undertones with Light/Medium addressing blue and red undertones and Medium/Dark addressing red and brown undertones
How to use
No7’s Dark Circle Corrector has been designed to be used as the last step in your No7 regime every morning and evening.
- Turn pack to ON position
- Gently squeeze the tube, then glide the cooling, massaging tip beneath your eye
- Repeat on the other side
- Remember to turn the pack to OFF before wiping away any excess product with a cloth
Light/Medium – Use with Match Made foundation shades Porcelain, Calico, Cool Vanilla, Warm Ivory, Deeply Ivory, Cool Ivory, Warm Beige, Beige, Cool Beige, Deeply Beige, Soft Rose, Warm Wheat, Honey and Cool Honey.
Medium/Dark – Use with Match Made foundation shades Wheat, Warm Sand, Cool Rose, Latte, Deeply Honey, Warm Rose, Deeply Toffee, Toffee, Hazelnut, Mocha, Chestnut, Walnut, Ebony
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isononyl isononanoate, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Cetearyl alcohol, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Boron nitride, Alcohol denat., Caffeine, Ascorbyl glucoside, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Mica, Xanthan gum, Dimethiconol, Ammonium glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl glycol, Sodium polyacrylate, Propylene glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Asparagopsis armata extract, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Potassium hydroxide, Citric acid, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Tin oxide, Sophora angustifolia root extract, Hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, T-butyl alcohol, Panax ginseng root extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Potassium sorbate, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides).