No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 168 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex, with 0.3% Pure Retinol
Clinically proven Retinol
No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate is our first ever night concentrate created with a combination of two of the most powerful age-defying technologies in skincare in one expert formula.
This supercharged concentrate actively targets the visible sign of ageing and dullness to kick start surface skin renewal from the very first application, working night after night to deliver visibly younger looking skin.
Our next generation 1.5% Retinol complex has been expertly formulated to harness the power of retinol, giving great results whilst minimising irritation.
- 0.3% Pure Retinol – the expert recommended powerful level for efficacy and skin comfort reboots the skin helping it to act like younger, healthier looking skin
- Matrixyl 3000 Plus - No7’s powerful anti-wrinkle peptide technology for helping to restore a more youthful appearance to your skin
- Retinol optimiser – an intelligent slow-release oil encapsulation system for enhanced delivery throughout the night
- Retinol Soother – helps to calm the skin
How to use
This concentrate has been created to form the first stage of your evening Age-Defying Regime.
Step 1 - Apply 2/3 pumps evenly onto a cleansed face avoiding the eye, outer eye and lip area (Allow the product to completely absorb into the skin)
Step 2 – Follow with your chosen No7 Age-defying Serum applying to your face and neck
Step 3 – Pat on your No7 Eye Cream gently around the eye area
Step 4 – Finish with your No7 Night Cream applying to your face and neck in an upward motion
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week on non-consecutive nights, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. As a guide, it will normally take at least 4 weeks to reach nightly use.
- Always apply your No7 Day Cream with SPF 15 the following morning
Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference.
If you want further advice on your skincare routine and which products work best for you, please book onto our complimentary skincare 101 virtual appointment.
Hazards and Cautions
Contains retinol, which may cause sensitivity. Please ensure you read the Directions and Warnings carefully before your first use, and retain the enclosed leaflet for future reference. NOTE: When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any products containing Retinoids.
- Do not apply to irritated, broken or inflamed skin
- We do not recommend using facial hair removal products/methods whilst using this product.
- Retinol can make the skin more sensitive to UV radiation. Limit sun exposure and ensure you apply minimum SPF 15 Day Cream every morning while using this product
- This product must not be used in conjunction with other pure retinol products, as well as retinoic acid, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs)
- Avoid contact with eyes and lips. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately
- For external use only
- Do not use if taking prescription acne medication or undergoing a skin peeling regime
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan gum, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Bisabolol, Inulin lauryl carbamate, Caprylyl glycol, Sorbitan laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Behentrimonium chloride, Sucrose laurate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Benzoic acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.