no!no! Wet and Dry Epilator
Online Only - Save 10 percent when you spend €50 or more on selected electrical beauty products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 1548 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
no!no! Wet and Dry Epilator
From the experts in hair removal no!no! now offers a Wet & Dry Epilator. With the perfect angle to catch the finest hairs straight from the root, it glides effortlessly along the contour of your body to closely grip any unwanted body hair. It is safe and effective to use on sensitive areas of the body.
The Epilator features 2 different speed settings, light indicator, rechargeable battery (with up to 40 minutes of cordless charge), and shaver heads.
- no!no! Epilator
- 32 tweezer heads
- 16 tweezer efficiency cap
- shaver head
- storage cap
- power supply
- cleaning brush
- getting started guide
How to use
1. Charge the Epilator for 1 hour before first use. 2. Switch on by rotating the control dial to the ‘I’ position. 3. Pull your skin taut with one hand to ensure each hair is upright. 4. Glide the Epilator on your skin at a 90° angle. Charging 1. Before first use you should charge the appliance for 1 hour. 2. Connect the small plug of the power supply 11 into the 2-pin socket at the bottom of the appliance (it is designed to only fit one way round) and insert the 3-pin plug into the wall socket. 3. The charging indicator 9 glows red when the appliance is being charged. 4. The charging indicator 9 glows green when the appliance is fully charged. 5. Do not operate the appliance when charging. 6. If the speed of the appliance starts to lose speed, this is a sign that it needs to be recharged. Note: If the appliance is charged more than 10 hours frequently, the battery capacity will be reduced. Before travelling, charge the appliance fully if you will not be taking the power supply 11 with you. Epilation 1. Ensure your skin is clean, dry and lotion free. Use in a location that has a comfortable temperature to avoid perspiration. 2. Turn on the appliance by rotating the control dial 8 clockwise to select the desired speed setting. Push the dial forward one position for speed one (I) or forward again for speed two (II). For your protection, the appliance may slow down or stop completely if pressed too hard against the skin. For sensitive and hard to reach areas such as underarm, knees and bikini line, use speed one (I) . For larger areas such as legs, use speed two (II) for best results. 3. The spot light 6 will illuminate to help reveal even the finest hair when epilating in hard to view areas such as the underarm or behind the knee. 15 How to no!no! 4. Gently rub the skin, then pull your skin taut to help lift short hairs. 5. Glide the appliance slowly over your skin at a 90° angle and use short, quick, gentle brush like sweeping motions in the direction of hair growth. 6. To minimise discomfort, hold the skin taut surrounding the area you are removing hair from. Do not apply pressure, just glide the appliance over the surface of the skin. 7. Hair can grow in different directions. Guide the appliance in different directions to achieve best results. 8. When epilating is complete switch off by rotating the control dial 8 anti-clockwise to the (0) position.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not place, store or charge the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into the bath or sink. Only the removable shaver head parts can be washed but the device itself should stay dry.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not share use of the appliance. For hygiene reasons, the appliance should only be used by one person.
- Do not wipe any part of the appliance with abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids, such as petrol, benzene or alcohol. 9 Getting to Know no!no!
- Do not separate the body of the as this can affect the watertight protection and lead to damage and invalidate the warranty.
- Do not attempt to repair this product. It contains no user serviceable parts.
- Do not insert metal-containing objects into the charging socket to avoid short-circuiting.
- Do not use any other power supply other than the one supplied to charge the appliance.
- Do not use if the power supply is damaged. If damage is found it must be replaced by the manufacturer to avoid an electrical hazard.
- Do not use where any aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being used.
- Always use the appliance for its intended purpose as described in this manual. This appliance is for household use only.
- Always check the appliance before use and carry out regular checks of the power cord periodically for damage, particularly at each end where the cord enters the plug and appliance.
- Always ensure that the main body of the appliance does not get wet (water splashing, etc.) and do not use with wet hands.
- Always unplug the appliance before cleaning.
- Always keep the appliance dry.
- Always keep the appliance out of reach of children and ensure that the appliance is 10 stored out of the reach of children to prevent them using or playing with it unsupervised.
- Always keep the operating appliance away from scalp hair, face, eyebrows, eyelashes, clothes, threads, cords brushes, etc. to prevent damage and injuries.
- Always consult your doctor before use if you have a pacemaker.
- Always avoid using irritating substances, such as deodorants with alcohol after epilating as the skin may be more sensitive immediately after use.
- Always avoid direct exposure to the sun 24 hours after use.
- The appliance (except for the power supply) is with IPX4 waterproof protection. Only the removable epilator or shaver head can be cleaned under the open tap. Please never immerse the appliance into the water for cleaning.
Make sure proper head is selected before use. Irritation or red marks may occur for those who are very sensitive or after first time use. Smell of burning hair is normal. Use 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for best results. After this time hair regrowth will slow noticeably. Read getting started guide throughly.