no!no! Cordless Wet & Dry Painless Shaver
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 196 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
no!no! Cordless Wet & Dry Painless Shaver
From the experts in hair removal no!no! now offers a Cordless Wet & Dry Shaver that removes unwanted body hair fast! It is painless and effective for a wet and dry close shave. It glides smoothly on skin for a gently close shave. It is effective for legs and body hair, inclide the bikini line, for men and women.
The Cordless Shaver is rechargeable with up to 30 minutes of cordless use. Features a removable and washable cutting head, dual-side trimmer with an optimal angle head. The kit includes the no!no! Cordless Shaver, storage cap, power supply, cleaning brush, and getting started guide.
How to use
1. Charge the no!no!® Cordless Shaver for 8 hours before first use.
2. Switch on by pressing the power button.
3. Pull your skin taut with one hand.
4. Glide the Cordless Shaver over your skin against the direction of hair growth.
1. Before first use you should charge the appliance for 8 hours.
2. Connect the small plug of the power supply 9 into the 2-pin socket at the bottom of the appliance (it is designed to only fit one way round) and insert the 3 Pin plug into the wall socket.
4. The charging indicator 7 glows white when the appliance is being charged.
5. Do not operate the appliance when charging.
6. If the speed of the appliance starts to lose speed, this is a sign that the battery needs to be recharged.
Note: If the appliance is charged more than 10 hours frequently, the battery capacity will be reduced. Before travelling, charge the appliance fully if you will not be taking the power supply 9 with you.
Shaving and trimming your body
1. Press the ON/OFF button 6 to switch the appliance on.
2. Stretch the skin with your free hand to make the hairs stand upright.
3. Use the trimmer 2 to trim hair or foil 3 to completely remove hair.
> When you use the appliance to trim hairs, use it dry to achieve best results.
> If the hair is long, it is always better to trim first and then go over the same area again with the foil to achieve best results.
4. Place the shaver head 4 lightly and in full contact with the skin and move the appliance slowly over the skin against the direction of hair growth.
5. Press the ON/OFF button 6 again to switch the appliance off.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Do not use the appliance on irritated skin (e.g. eczema or inflamed skin reactions such as folliculitis (purulent hair follicles), skin with varicose veins, rashes, spots, moles (with hairs) or wounds without first consulting your doctor. Persons with reduced immune response, during pregnancy or people who suffer from diabetes mellitus, haemophilia or immunodeficiency should also consult with their doctor before use. Safety Warnings
- Do not use if you have allergic or sensitive skin that reacts to cosmetics, metals, etc. or when your skin has rashes, severe acne, recent scar tissue (less than 3 months) or is sunburned, inflamed, irritated or has other skin ailments. Consult your doctor before use.
- Do not use attachments other than those we supply.
- Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Do not immerse the power supply in liquid. Do not charge the appliance near the water in a bath, basin or other vessel. > Do not use the appliance or charging adaptor if there are any signs of damage.
- Do not charge when the temperature is below 0ºC or above 40°C, when the shaver has been exposed to direct sunlight, a heat source, or where there is a lot of moisture.
- Do not use salt water or boiling water to clean the blades or foil.
- Do not use when connected to the power supply.
- Do not place, store or charge the appliance where it can fall or be pulled into the bath or sink. Only the removable shaver head parts can be washed but the device itself should stay dry.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not share use of the appliance. For hygiene reasons, the appliance should only be used by one person.
- Do not wipe any part of the appliance with abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids, such as petrol, benzene or alcohol.
- Do not separate the body of the device as this can affect the watertight protection and lead to damage and invalidate the warranty.
- Do not open this device. No user serviceable parts inside.
- To avoid electric shock, do not insert metal-containing objects into the charging socket.
- Do not use any other power supply other than original one to charge the appliance.
- Do not use if the power supply is damaged. If damage is found, the power supply must be replaced by the manufacturer to avoid an electrical hazard.
- Do not use where any aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being used.
- Always use the appliance for its intended purpose as described in this manual. This appliance is for household use only.
- Always check the appliance before use and carry out regular checks of the power cord periodically for damage, particularly at each end where the cord enters the plug and appliance.
- Always ensure that the main body of the appliance does not get wet (water splashing, etc.) and do not use with wet hands.
- Always unplug the appliance before cleaning.
- Always keep the appliance dry.
- Always keep the appliance out of reach of children and ensure that the appliance is stored out of the reach of children to prevent them using or playing with it unsupervised.
- Always keep the operating appliance away from scalp hair, face, eyebrows, eyelashes, clothes, threads, cords brushes, etc. to prevent damage and injuries.
- Always consult your doctor before use if you have a pacemaker.
- Do not block the air hole 8 on the back of the device.
- The appliance (except for the power supply) is with IPX4 waterproof protection. Only the removable shaver head can be cleaned under the open tap. Please never immerse the appliance into the water for cleaning.
Recommended use for stubble, facial and body hair removal (1-3mm). May not work on longer hairs. Irritation or red marks may occur for those who are very sensitive or after first time use. Smell of burning hair is normal and indicates device is working properly. Use 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for best results. After this time hair regrowth will slow noticeably. Read getting started guide throughly.