No!No! 4 in 1 Perfection Trimmer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 100 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
No!No! 4 in 1 Perfection Trimmer
From the experts in hair removal no!no! now offers a Precision Trimmer for detailed trimming and shaping with titanium precision blades. It is safe and effective to use on delicate and sensitive body parts. The Precision Trimmer precisely shapes and trims unwanted hair in seconds.
The kit includes
- Precision Trimmer
- 2 Trimmer Heads
- 2 Comb Attachments
- Protective Cap
- Storage Stand
- Cleaning Brush
- Getting Started Guide.
How to use
How To Use: 1. Insert the battery into the back of the no!no!® Precision Trimmer. 2. Attach the trimmer head you wish to use 3. Attach a comb attachment by placing it over the trimmer head until it clicks into place. 4. To turn on, switch the ON/OFF switch to the ‘1’ position 5. Pull your skin taut with one hand and glide the trimmer against the direction of hair growth. Changing the Trimmer Heads To use the smaller trimmer head, remove the larger (18mm) trimmer head 5 from the unit by turning it 45° in an anti-clockwise direction. Gently lift-off the larger (18mm) trimmer head 5 from the unit and insert the smaller trimmer head 1 into the unit. Lock it into place by following the reverse method of removing the trimmer head.
Hazards and Cautions
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be done by children unless they are older than 8 and supervised.
- Always ensure that the main body of the appliance does not get wet (water splashing, etc.) and do not use with wet hands.
- Always keep the product dry.
- Never use the product on irritated skin.
- Never use attachments other than those we supply. 8
- Never use the appliance if it is damaged or malfunctions.
- Never use the appliance if there is any damage on the inside/outside of the blades or comb accessories
- This trimmer operates with 1 x AAA 1.5 V battery (not supplied). For best performance, use an alkaline battery.
- Always use the battery by the recommended use-by-date.
- Make sure the product is turned to the OFF ‘0‘ position
- Remove the battery compartment by pulling the cover downwards
- Insert the battery ensuring that the battery is fitted the right way round observing the + and – signs on the battery and product.
- Place the outer cover back on the unit until it clicks into position
- Always seek medical advice if you believe a battery has been swallowed.
Recommended use for short hair removal (1-3mm). May not work on longer hairs. Irritation or red marks may occur for those who are very sensitive or after first time use. Smell of burning hair is normal and indicates device is working properly. Use 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for best results. After this time hair regrowth will slow noticeably. Read getting started guide throughly.