Nivea Sun face cream antiage SPF30 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
NIVEA SUN UV Face Q10 Anti-Age & Anti-Pigment Sun Cream SPF 30 provides immediate and effective sun protection. The formula with Q10 prevents and fights the appearance of sun induced fine lines, wrinkles and pigment spots.
The sun cream moisturises your face and is ideal for everyday usage. Your skin will be protected against UVA / UVB induced skin damage and High Energy Visible Light effects such as premature skin aging. Your skin will feel light and silky soft. The skin compatibility of this sunscreen has been dermatologically proven. The product also has an eye-friendly formula and is ophthalmologically proven as well.
The new and improved formula respects the ocean by being free from: UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene and free of microplastic. The box is made from FSC Mix Certified cardboard.
- UV Face is available for normal/combination, normal/dry, sensitive and normal skin types.
- Protect the whole family with our Adults and Kids Sun Protection range too!
- Highly effective, immediate UVA/UVB protection against sun coverage and long term UV-induced skin damage
- Q10 formula prevents and fights the appearance of sun induced fine lines, wrinkles and pigment spots
- Light & silky smooth skin feeling
- Moisturising face sunscreen, ideal for everyday use.
How to use
Apply sunscreen generously before sun exposure, enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in. Allowing to absorb completely.
Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and towelling.
Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun.
Hazards and Cautions
Check ingredients for sensitivity.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm)
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
Aqua, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Adipate, Distarch Phosphate, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ubiquinone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Parfum