Nivea Sun Kids Water Resistant Sun Cream SPF50 50ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
NIVEA SUN Kids Sun Cream Lotion SPF 50, Extra Water Resistant, Pocket Size 50ml provides children with highly effective UVA/UVB protection. This handy pocket size sunscreen that is easy to take wherever you go.
How to Use
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Alcohol Denat, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Citral, Parfum