Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Acne Mask
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 316 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Introducing NEW Neutrogena Visibly Clear® Light Therapy Acne Mask. Discover a whole new way to treat mild to moderate acne. With clinically proven light therapy used by dermatologists for over a decade, the mask harnesses the energy from red and blue lights to treat mild to moderate acne. The blue light kills acne causing bacteria whilst the red light reduces inflammation. For clearer, healthier looking skin, use every day.
How Light Therapy Works:
Light therapy has been used by dermatologists in their offices for over a decade. LED lights work by gently penetrating the skin at various depths to stimulate the skin’s physiology. Blue light targets acne-causing bacteria while red light reduces acne inflammation. This one step treatment covers your face and is easy to use at home. After cleansing, put the mask on. Push the button and let it work for 10 minutes. You can sit back and relax. For clearer, healthier skin, use every day.
Following continuous 10-minute daily sessions for 12 weeks, the Light Therapy Acne Mask is clinically proven to:
- Help reduce acne in as little as 1 week with results improving over time*
- Allow skin to gently heal itself from within
- Visibly improve skin appearance for a clearer, healthier-looking complexion
-98% of sufferers saw improvements after 12 weeks*
-UV and Chemical Free treatment
*Clinical study on 52 subjects with mild to moderate acne, 12 weeks with 10min daily use.
How to use
The Light Therapy Acne Mask is easy to use with your current daily cleansing regime.
Follow these simple but important steps once a day:
1. Wash your face with your favourite cleansing product and dry your skin
2. When using the mask, ensure that the activator port is fully plugged into the power jack of the mask (if the lights don’t come on, double check the port is fully connected)
3. Put the mask on
4. Press and hold the power button on the activator for a full second (until the lights come on)
5. Wear for 10 minutes and relax. Light Therapy is safe to use even with your eyes open.
6. The Mask will turn off automatically after 10 minutes. If you need to turn it off during the treatment, press and hold the power button for 1 second. Note that doing so will decrease the remaining number of sessions on the counter by one.
7. Continue with the rest of your skincare regime
The activator will last for thirty 10minute light therapy sessions. Once these sessions have been used, please replace the activator to continue usage (sold separately).
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use the Light Therapy Acne Mask if you are pregnant, may be pregnant or nursing as the risks are unknown and have not been established.
This product is not recommended for severe acne.