Neo G Stabilized Wrist and Thumb Brace - Right
Adjustable compression for best fit
Helps carpal tunnel syndrome & arthritis
Helps repetitive strains, sprains and instability
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety
- Bound edges for comfort and durability
- Universal, One Size design
- Wrap around adjustable strap helps provide extra support and compression
- Malleable splint helps with partial thumb immobilisation
- Rigid splint helps stabilise the wrist and hand
- Carpal tunnel sundrome
- Repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Arthritic & aching wrists/thumbs
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Occupational & sporting injuries
- Tendonitis and tenosynovitis
Lay support on a flat surface if possible. With palm towards the floor, lay hand over area where rigid splint sits, and place thumb through thum hole where malleable splint sits. Wrap larger flap over wrist, followed by fastening straps.
Pull all four straps across wrist and secure. Adjust small strap around thumb until comfortable.
Wrap long strap around wrist and adjust until comfortable.
Materials: Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Polyurethane
(Remove splints before washing)
Hand wash cold (do not use fabric softener). Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advise on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams, or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- body area: thumb, wrist
- StockOverrideMessage: SOLD_OUT
- isDropshipProduct: 1
- product type: support
- isCvosStockCheckDisabled: true
- productHasMultipleImages: Y
- isOnlyWeb: 1
- ProductReviewFlag: 1
- parentCategory_UK: 30013
- parentCategory_IE: 30013