Neo G Energizing Daily Wear Knee Highs Beige - Medium
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Neo G Energizing Daily Wear Knee Highs Beige - Medium.
Class 1 medical device
- Help revitalize tired, aching legs during everyday life.
- Aid circulation with True Graduated Compression
What they do...
- Help revitalize tired, aching legs or swollen ankles during everyday life
- Help aid circulation during long periods of inactivity
- Help with spider and mild varicose veins – everyday or pre/post pregnancy*
How they do it...
- True Graduated Compression provides maximum compression at the ankle which gradually decreases up the leg, helping to aid circulation
- Made from Microfiber material for softness, breathability & moisture control, perfect for daily wear
- Shaped heel cup, reinforced toe and comfort top band for accurate positioning and best fit
- Long days at work
- Family days out
- Dinner with friends
- Holidays and Travel
- Shopping and earrands
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
See enclosed information card for further details.
WASH & CARE
Materials: Polyamide, Elastane
Reverse hosiery before washing. Hand Wash Cold only (No fabric softener). Do not wring. Do Not tumble dry. Dry flat. Do not Iron. Do Not Bleach or Dry Clean. Dry away from direct heat. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Hazards and Cautions
Before use always seek medical advice from a physician regarding suitability, usage and any pre-existing conditions. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
For sizing measure cC (calf) and /or cB (ankle) circumference.
Sizes are colour coded and indicated on top band of sock.
Small = cC (Calf): 28-33cm / cB (Ankle): 17-20cm / Shoe Size UK 2 - 4
Medium = cC (Calf): 33-38cm / cB (Ankle): 20-23cm / Shoe Size UK 4 - 7
Large = cC (Calf): 38-43cm / cB (Ankle): 23-27cm / Shoe Size UK 7 - 9
X-Large = cC (Calf): 43-48cm / cB (Ankle): 27-32cm / Shoe Size UK 9 - 12