Neo G Easy-Fit Finger Splint - Small
Save 10 percent on selected Neo G
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Lightweight, cushioned, firm splint for finger immobilization
- Helps injured, weak and strained fingers
- Helps Mallet/Baseball finger
Materials: Aluminum, Neoprene, Polyurethane
- 4 splint lengths for best fit (S,M,L or XL)
- Soft inner cushion for comfortable everyday use and optimum grip
- Flexible shell can be bent to desired shape for optimum fit and comfort
- Innovative design provides effective ventilation, protection and support
- Easy on, easy off design
- Immobilize finger during recovery
- Injured and weak fingers
- Support, protect and stabilize fingers
- Strains, sprains, breaks
- Mallet/Baseball finger
How to use
Small - 5 cm/ 2 inch
Medium – 6 cm/ 2.4 inch
Large – 6.5 cm/ 2.6 inch
Extra Large – 8 cm/ 3.1 inch
HOW TO APPLY
Select appropriate splint length. Bend up & around the knuckles until firm but comfortable.
*To prolong product life do not overextend or flatten splint.
WASH & CARE
Wipe clean with a damp cloth only.
Hazards and Cautions
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage. Choking hazard: small part/item. Keep out of reach of children . For external use only, do not ingest. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.