Nano Intensive Whitening Strips 28 Strips
Save 25 percent on selected Nano Whitening
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 92 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Nano Intensive Whitening strips have been designed by UK dentists to help you achieve a healthy white smile. These mint flavoured whitening strips are safe on enamel and use dentist approved ingredients to help you achieve a visibly whiter smile.
How to use
1. Carefully tear open the pounch to reveal both whitening strips.
2. Start with the upper strip which is the longest one. Peel away the upper strip from the plastic backing and apply the gel side (the side touching the plastic backing) to the surface of your teeth.
3. Looking in a mirror, align the straight edge of the upper strip with your gumline and gently press it in to place, making it completely stick to your teeth.
4. Apply the lower strip to your lower set of teeth in the same way.
5. After 30 minutes, remove the teeth whitening strips and disgard of them safely in the bin.
6. Rinse your mouth with water and remove any excess gel that is still remaining with a toothbrush or clean tissue.
Tips for Best Results
• Brush your teeth and let them dry before starting your whitening.
• Don't stretch the whitening strips when applying to your teeth.
• Avoid running your tongue along the whitening strips while they are in place.