men-ü Black Barbiere Pure Bristle Shaving Brush with stand & free 15ml shave crème buddy tube
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Italy, where they supply the traditional barbiere (barber) is a great source for the finest shaving brushes. Made from boar bristles (boar offers greatest resistance and is superior at lifting the beard for a closer cut) this is a great introductory shaving brush. The bristles have to be a balance between the right degree of resistance and softness, with the ability to raise the beard and generate a fine, rich lather. Also extremely important is a stand for the brush as the bristles should always dry down and not up to the handle. This is more hygienic and helps prevent the bristles falling out. Always dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided.
Comes with own stand and FREE Shave Crème buddy tube 15ml (up to 20 shaves!)
Why use a shaving brush?
A shaving brush is one of the best tools to achieve a smooth, close shave.
• Used by top barbers to facilitate the optimum shave
• A good shaving brush lifts the beard away from the face, generates a fine, rich, creamy lather without too much aeration and helps remove dead skin cells, making a close shave easier. Only the shave crème in contact with skin and beard matters, all else is wasted!
• A good brush is essential: the bristles have to be the right balance between resistance to lift the beard and softness to generate a fine, rich creamy lather
• Shaving Stand: Drying the brush on the stand is the most hygienic and helps prolong the life of the bristles
• Italy is a great source for the finest shaving brushes, where they have the traditional barbiere (barber)
Aqua, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, PEG-8, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita Oil, PEG-14M, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Lauric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Sulfate, Hexyl Cinnamal.
How to use
1. Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water. When you are ready to shave, immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess.
2. Apply men-ü shave crème to the side of the wet brush or in the palm of a wet hand. Generate fine, rich creamy lather and distribute about the moistened area to be shaved in a circular motion (You may need to use a little more shave crème with a new shaving brush).
3. For a really smooth feeling – shave again. There may be enough crème left on the brush (another benefit of using a good quality shaving brush) or if not, just add a little more shave crème.
4. Rinse the brush in clean water after use and shake off excess (don’t use water that is too hot or leave in water). Always dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided. The bristles should always dry down and away from the handle as this helps promote the longevity of the bristles and is most hygienic.