Maximuscle Promax Lean Protein Powder Strawberry - 765g
Save 25 percent on selected MaxiMuscle and MaxiNutrition
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Strawberry flavour high protein food supplement drink mix containing L-carnitine, caffeine, green tea extract & B-vitamins with sweeteners.
- High in Protein
- Low fat & sugar
- Added caffeine
At Maximuscle we understand what it takes to achieve a great physique. Designed with BioMax True Protein, our unique blend provides high-quality protein to support your lean muscle goals. PROMAX LEAN is a high protein, low fat and low sugar shake to complement your daily diet. Plus it also contains L-carnitine and green tea.
Benefits of Promax Lean:
GREEN TEA & L-CARNITINE
- Each serving is packed with green tea, which is derived from the plant, camellia sinensis. Each serving also contains 400mg L-carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a key role in the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria of the cell.
- PROMAX LEAN is ideal for individuals who are looking for a great tasting product that is high in protein but also low in fat and low in sugar.
- Every serving of PROMAX LEAN is formulated with 80mg caffeine to increase your focus by making you feel more alert and enhancing concentration.
- Every batch of PROMAX LEAN is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed-Sport programme.
How to use
On the days you train: 1 serving after training + 1 serving either mid morning/afternoon
On the days you don't train: 1 serving mid morning or 1 serving mid afternoon
How to serve
For one serving, add one scoop of powder (37g) to 250ml of water, shake to blend and enjoy!
Hazards and Cautions
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for typical adult (men and women). NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care teams on:
Boots UK: 0345 609 0055
Boots Ireland: 1 890 200008
Boots International: 0044 115 9181122
This information was last updated 23/05/2017
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (32mg per 100ml).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- High caffeine content.
- It is recommended not to exceed a daily intake of 400 mg of caffeine from all sources.
- This pack contains 20 servings.
Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Best before: see back of pack.
Suitable for Vegetarians
Country of Origin: UK
Manufacturers Address: MaxiNutrition, GSK House, Brentford, TW8 9GS
BioMax Whey True Protein (87%) (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate), Fructooligosaccharide, Flavourings, L-carnitine L-tartrate, Colour (Beetroot Red), Maltodextrin, Green Tea Extract, Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Caffeine Anhydrous, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Vitamin Mix (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin B12).
Allergy Advice: Please see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 37g (Serving)|
|Energy (kJ/kCal)||1557 / 372||576 / 138|
|of which saturates (g)||3.4||1.3|
|of which sugars (g)||4.9||1.8|
|Per 100g||Per 37g (Serving)|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.7||50||0.3||21|
|Vitamin B12 (μg)||1.3||52||0.5||20|
|Pantothenic acid (mg)||3.1||52||1.1||18|
|Other Ingredients||Per 100g||Per 37g (Serving)|
|Green tea extract (mg)||410||151.7|