Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Volumising Mascara
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara
- 100% Water resistant formula
- Adds volume to even the thinnest lashes
- Great choice for sensitive eyes
Our makeup artist reveals: "Now you can make your lashes an incredible 300% fatter. The combination of the innovative volumising formula and thickening brush gives your lashes triple the volume, for triple impact."
2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara is an absolute timeless classic, now fused with the advantages of innovative waterproof makeup. It adds volume, even to the thinnest of lashes, whilst remaining completely smudge, splash and swim-proof. This makes it a great everyday mascara, especially if you spend time outdoors, exercising or holidaying. This mascara is a great choice for those with sensitive eyes prone to watering, or those who wear contact lenses – and it’s even easy to remove. Plus it’s available in everyone’s favourite colour, a stunning black, perfect for day or night, sunshine or rain.
*compared to bare lashes.
How to use
How to apply 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara:
- Always apply mascara to your lower lashes first using the tip of the wand.
- To apply mascara to the top lashes sweep the brush from the base to the tips.
- Dial up the drama by simply applying another coat of mascara.
- Put a pea size amount of eye makeup remover or oil (coconut oil works well) onto a cotton pad.
- Look downwards and place the cotton pad underneath your lashes to let them soak for 30 seconds to help dissolve the mascara.
- Gently slide the cotton pad over your lashes in a circular motion to clean up the remains.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash you face taking particular care around your eyes, and follow with your usual skincare regime.
Never pump your mascara wand in and out of the tube – the trapped air dries it out.
C11-12 Isoparaffin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Carnauba, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua, BHA, Propylparaben, [+/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]