MAGNITONE BlendUp Vibra-Sonic™ Makeup Blending Brush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 356 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
BlendUp will take your makeup to the next level. The brush has been developed under the expert guidance of celebrity makeup artist, Paul Herrington, to give a professional finish at home. With over 200 Vibra-Sonic™ movements p/sec, BlendUp will give you the softest looking, most natural, airbrushed effect and stimulate the skin, leaving it feeling more stimulated and toned.
The ultra-soft SmoothBlend™ Brush Head has been designed to blend, contour, tint, blush and bronze your makeup to airbrushed perfection. Fully USB rechargeable in 2 hours and with 2 speeds for greater control, your makeup look will become effortlessly flawless. Plus it has Biomaster™ Antibacterial protection to help prevent cross-contamination and unwanted breakouts.
What is Biomaster™ Antibacterial Protection?
Biomaster™ is completely natural, odourless and safe. The protective silver ions are proven to guard against 99.9% bacteria and microbes. They are integrated into our products during manufacturing and won’t wear off or wash out, meaning your brush head is protected for it’s entire lifetime.
Over 200 Vibra-Sonic™ movements p/sec to blend
Use with Powder or Liquids
2 Speeds (Blend // Airbrush)
Eliminates clumping, edge lines and streaks
Smart Handbag Power-Lock
USB charging (2hrs charging = up to 100mins use)
SmoothBlend Head with BioMaster™️ Antibacterial Protection
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
Ages 14 and over.
How to use
1. BLEND > Press Mode Button Once > Use on all base layers to blend foundation, primers, stick foundation, BB, CC creams and tinted moisturisers...
2. AIRBRUSH > Press Mode Button Twice > Use to blend and diffuse blushers, shadows, blusher, bronzer and powder colours to achieve a natural finished effect perfect for Contouring, Shading, Strobing, Highlighting, Blush, Bronze
HOW TO USE:
STEP 1: Before first use, charge for at least 2 hours.
STEP 2: Apply your liquid, cream or powder foundation to your face or directly onto the brush head. Press the button once for Blend mode or twice for Airbrush mode then glide the brush across your face until makeup is perfectly blended.
STEP 3: Press the button again (3rd press) to switch off.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
• You are under the age of 14
• Have scarred, broken, inflamed or infected skin
• Have eczema, dermatitis or any other skin disorders
• Have extreme sunburn
• Are taking medication that can cause skin sensitivity (e.g. Retin A, Accutane, Avage, Tazorac, Differin)
• You have a pacemaker
• Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by, on, or near children or physically or mentally challenged persons
• Strictly for external use only
• BlendUp is designed to be used to apply makeup to your face. DO NOT use BlendUp on any other area of your body
• Make sure your BlendUp handle is turned off when changing heads
• Do not let your BlendUp handle come into contact with water although we do recommend cleaning your brush heads in water
• Make sure you clean your brush heads frequently to keep it hygienic
• Replace your brush heads every 3 - 6 months. If your Brush Head starts shedding, looks misshapen or stops giving you the desired effect it’s time to change it!
• Do not disassemble your BlendUp
• For hygienic reasons, your BlendUp should be used by only one person