Lumbamed Basic Ladies - Blue
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 396 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Lumbamed has been proven to treat back pain in an independent clinical study.
The randomised study observed 70 patients over a period of 6 weeks. It was shown that Lumbamed has a positive influence on rapid pain relief and mobility while improving muscle strength.
- Stabilisation and relief through additional supporting elements
- Highly elastic, breathable and moisture permeable knitted fabric
- Comfortable to wear thanks to anatomic contour, particularly when sitting thanks to optimised closer design
- Easy to put on with hand loops on both sides
- Non-specific pain in the area of the lumbar spine
- Wear-related pain in the area of the lumbar spine
- Irritation of the sacro-iliac joint
- Excessive stress on the border between the lumbar spine and the pelvis
- Weak or imbalanced musculature in the trunk (back or stomach)
- Loosening of the pubic symphysis
Please refer to image 4 above for measuring guidelines
CM: 76 - 86 / Inches: 30-34
CM: 86 - 98 / Inches: 34 - 38.75
CM: 98 - 111 / Inches: 38.75 - 43.75
CM: 111 - 125 / Inches: 43.75 - 49.25
CM: 125 - 140 / Inches: 49.25 - 55