Please choose a colour or size before adding this product to your favourites.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Discover Infallible Eyeshadow Paint, the boldest eye colour that stays put from AM to PM.
The highly pigmented liquid-to-powder formula blends seamlessly, for flawless application, intense colour and all day wear.
How to use
Create endless looks with ease and paint it your way!
1. Paint your base: Apply a light shade onto the lid and lightly blend the edges. The creamy base will create a longer wear and a more even surface for application.
2. Paint it smoky: Apply a dark shade to your lid, buffing the edges out so colour is visible when the eye is open. Layer a darker shade along the lash line, softening the edges.
3. Paint it loud: Use the applicator to paint a bold shade in an even layer over the entire lid, stopping at the crease. Or using an eyeshadow brush, paint colour over the lid lightly for a brush stroke effect.
4. Paint your liner: Apply along the lash line using the edge of the applicator. For a more precise or winged liner use an eyeliner brush, coating the bristles with formula from the applicator.
5. Paint your lashes: For a subtle pop of colour brush Infallible Eye Paint over the top of your mascara, or for bold coloured lashes coat a clean mascara wand in the formula and brush through the lashes.
Isododecane Talc Cera Alba / Beeswax Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Lauroyl Lysine Disteardimonium Hectorite Paraffin Propanediol Propylene Carbonate Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin Nylon-12 Silica Alumina Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Tin Oxide Tocopherol BHT [+/- May contain Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77820 / Silver, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]