offer

L'Oreal Botanicals Lavender Sensitive Scalp Hair Mask 200ml   

€8.66
Save €4.33
Was €12.99
200 ML | €43.30 per 1L
8087067

Save up to 1/2 price on selected haircare

x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

L'Oreal Botanicals Lavender Sensitive Scalp Hair Mask 200ml  

With a botanical concoction of organic Lavender Essential Oil, Soya and Coconut Oils, the hair mask leaves hair feeling hydrated and soft to touch. Infused with a fresh, relaxing aroma. Use as part of the complete Soothing Therapy haircare ritual.

Botanicals is dedicated to crafting luxurious haircare infused with botanical ingredients and fresh aromas.

At every step of development, each maker, farmer, botanist and chemist applies their passion and expertise to create high quality formulations free from silicones, parabens and colourants.

Our search for finer ingredients of natural origin, more sustainable processes and more delightful textures enables us to help make hair beautiful and find its better nature.

OUR COMMITMENTS:
• No sulphates*, parabens, silicones, or colourants.
• Vegan**.
• 94% biodegradable*** formula & 98% of natural origin (the remaining 2% ensures a pleasant texture & preservation of the formula).

*No sulphate surfactants
**Without animal origin or derived components
*** As per OECD 301 or equivalent test (T)

How to use

Squeeze out excess moisture from the hair and apply, concentrating on the lengths and ends.  Leave for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.

Hazards and Cautions

In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.

Ingredients

1170872 J - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • GLYCERIN • GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL • COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE • COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL • HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • BENZOIC ACID • LINALOOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TARTARIC ACID • GERANIOL • CETYLESTERS • CITRONELLOL • LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C213722/1).

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Order & Collect
Free next day collection from your choice of 85 Boots stores

Standard Delivery
€5 or free when you spend €50 or more

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • LOCAL, getReviews, 1ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;