Lord & Berry Premiere eyeshadow
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
- Soft and silk effect
- Excellent payoff
- Ingredients for impalpable sensorial effect
- Paraben free
- Long lasting
How to use
The following steps should be followed in the application of eyeshadow shades.
1. Using a fine, Blunt-Ended Brush #816 gently apply the base color to the entire lid from the inside to the outside corner and from the base of the lashes to the eyelid crease.
2. If the eyes need extra definition, a deeper shade is blended into the crease line. This gives depth to the eyes.
3. The brow bone is highlighted with a light shade. This gives the eyes a wide, open look. The colour is applied to the most prominent area and blended up towards the brow and down to where the contour curves down, toward the eyelid creases. Before using them on the lids, always test the colours on the back of the hand to test the intensity. You can use even 3-4 colours, provided they are blended well. Remember pale tones emphasize, while deep sooty shades define.
GOES WELL WITH:
SMUDGEPROOF Eyeliner, Lord & Berry Black Liners, Lord & Berry Brush 0818 for Eye Shadow.
CUSTOMERS SHOULD KNOW:
Not tested on animals.
- Long lasting thanks to micronized raw materials
- Don’t occludes the pores
- Let your skin breathe thanks to mineral dust